Friday, February 1, 2013

Fiery Friday with Alisa Andrews

Welcome to Fiery Friday

Please join me in welcoming my guest author Alisa Andrews! *waves* Hi, Alissa!! We’ll start by letting the readers get to know you. So tell us about yourself.

Okie dokie, let’s see. I am some years past 30, but at times I feel like a 16 year old immature teenage boy. *grins* I still love cartoons, superheroes and candy. I think most tv is pretty much crap these days except for old sitcoms, altho I am a rabid General Hospital fan. Pretty snarky most of the time, and am a mommy to two six year old velociraptors who eat me out of house and home, but I guess I might love them anyway.

I love all types of romance, action, adventure and sci fi, so my taste as you can see, runs the gamut. I love a happy ending, but don’t mind taking some twists and turns to get there. Also, if you look up anything about an aries female, my picture would probably be right there as it pretty much describes me to a t.

Boy, if that wasn’t the most random bio in the world!

LOL Tell us, what do you feel is critical to developing a novel that will glue the reader’s ebook device in their hands until the last page?

Great question. I think a great plot, with characters you can invest in are key. If you can’t keep a reader engaged they get easily bored and removed from the story. And onto the next book they go.

Women relate to women and, more often than not, we’re left shaking our heads at men. As a woman, how do you write your male characters in their point of view and make them the hot alpha heroes us romance readers fall in love with?

I love writing about a hero we ladies always fantasize about. They have to be take charge, edgy, a little moody, a lot possessive and they of course, have to love the heroine and all of her flaws to distraction!

Why romance? Do you believe it exists in the real world?

Why romance? Well, why not, lol! I love a happy ending. Because love and romance is what makes the heart go pitter patter. *grins* I absolutely believe it exists in the real world. The love a mother has for her kids, the love a kid has for his parents, your favorite pet, not just romantic love. But yes, I totally believe in romance. I believe in happily ever after, the whole shebang.

What is your idea of the perfect hero? Heroine?

Well, to continue off of something I said earlier, my hero always gets his girl. He would lay down his life and die for her. She’s the first thing on his mind when he wakes up and the last thing on his mind when he goes to sleep. Nothing else in life matters but her happiness and he would do anything, say anything, kill anyone to make sure she stays that way. Dramatic, I know. But what can I say? We women want it all.

And my heroine? Totally down for her dude. Territorial and possessive as well, she guards what is hers very carefully and woe to the bitch stupid enough to step to her. More than a little nuts, aggressive, combative, loyal, generous to a fault, loud and totally flawed. Human, for the most part, lol. Someone almost everyone can see either some of themselves in, or someone they would one day like to be. Or maybe someone they have nightmares about meeting in real life. That might be ok too. At least you’ll never forget her.

If you could have dinner with any three people in the world, who would they be and why?

Mark Zuckerberg – To beg him for stock. Or for his hand in marriage.

The Rock – To slip him a roofie….err….I mean…to have some drinks and nice convo. *glances around uneasily*

Any random single billionaire. (See “The Rock” and “Mark Zuckerberg”)

Who is you favorite character that you’ve created and why?

I would have to say Lena by far is my favorite. She is so completely self-absorbed and nuts you just never know what’s going to come out of her mouth. She might be loosely based on someone I know. Maybe me. I’m not telling tho.

You wake up one morning and realize you’re suddenly a kid again, but you remember everything about being an adult. What advice would you give yourself?

SAY. NO. TO. CARBS.

Ooo, great advice! I love it! Did you have a predetermined plan when you began your writing career and, if so, has that plan changed since your books have been released?

Well naturally….I originally planned to sell a million copies of my first novella and be able to successfully retire, but alas, that uh…didn’t exactly happen. Since then I’ve worked on a more realistic goal of earning at least more than my allowance from when I was a kid.

So far it’s a brilliant plan that seems to be working. Sometimes I buy red hots with my monthly paychecks. Sometimes I get pez. Sometimes….I’m able to buy both. Sometimes I don’t. I’m a little wild and crazy that way.

Aspiring authors are always eager to hear advice. What would you say to them?

KEEP WRITING! WRITE MORE. Promotion is great, blogging and social media is always fun, but nothing sells you more to a potential reader than more of your work. It’s something I have learned the hard way so let me be your cautionary tale, lol!

Never give up doing what you love. I only wish I had started on this journey years ago when it was first in my heart to do ti. The worst thing to live with is regret. I don’t care if I only sold one copy of my book. It thrills me to no end that one person wants to read something I write. And please remember to be kind to other people. Because karma can and will be a hairy faced bitch when you aren’t.

What’s your favorite sexual position

On top, baby, riding that cowboy and controlling the pace. I’m an Aries. Could it be any other way?

Have you ever had to step away from the computer for some much needed air during or after an erotic scene?

Ummmm. Yup. J

Does size really matter?

Hahahahahahahaha…..yeah. It does. Absolutely and unequivocally. Anyone who says otherwise, clearly hasn’t felt a big one. And smokes crack.


Thanks for having me today Tonya! This was fun!


give & receive –an erotic romance novella
book i – give & receive series

Tyler Malone: Life as a rock star is anything but boring. Money, power and fame is an addictive drug I crave that gets me off...every time. Millions of adoring fans, willing to do anything just for me to glance their way. What's not to love? All I ever wanted was the one who wouldn't. She's the one person I crave more than the life, more than the money and power. More than anything...

      Danny Blake: Some smart-assed reporter nicknamed me the "The Dark Prince," because I shun the limelight. I prefer being behind the scenes, always have. Fame is now a choke hold around my neck, a dark, lonely road that never seems to end. The one light in my life is her. The person who matters above everything else. At one time I thought we could be happy together, but I lost that chance when I married someone else...

      Lena Roman: Owner of the infamously notorious nightclub Sadist, head of a massive PR empire; nothing "Queen Midas" touches doesn't turn to gold. Fiercely passionate, loyal and headstrong, she is the woman who loves them both, with a fiery heat that's all consuming. Choosing between her best friend and the one she stupidly allowed at one time to claim her heart wasn't going to be easy...but she had to, right? You can't love two people at once...

     Book one of the scorching hot new series, "give & receive."


Excerpt:

Tonight…just for tonight, she would play Ty’s game. No rules…no boundaries. Just pleasure. The fact that Ty was the one giving it to her was something she would obsess about later. And probably tell herself a million times over just how stupid she was for giving in.
She wasn’t as obtuse as he thought she was either. She was more than aware of the sweltering chemistry, blazing between them for years. He had a magnetism hard to resist, even for her. She knew, if given half an opportunity, he’d fuck her senseless, and she would like it.
Senseless fucking, was reserved for groupies and whores who had nothing to lose because they had lost their pride long ago. Which was precisely the reason she never gave in. Until now, of course. Hypocrite.
It would be much too easy to fall into that pattern with him and she wasn’t looking to fuck up what they had over something physical, no matter how tempting. She knew she would be wise to remember that.
All that, however, was before this moment. This time. This night.
Now everything was different.
And what the fuck was going on between him and Danny? Danny looked like he wanted to run his car over Ty backwards and forward, and Ty looked like he wanted to get a rise out of Danny and make him do just that. Meanwhile she was on edge, like a taut bow string needing plucked.
And yet, here they all were.
In the back of her mind, she noted wife of the year Elizabeth and Remy had disappeared, had been gone for quite a while. She knew that bitch was fucking him, she just knew it. God. What a cunt. She almost felt bad for Danny, except he knew who she was when he married her.
As for Remy the bodyguard, he was pretty much piece of shit material. She could never understand why they hired him in the first place. He was lecherous, leering, uncouth, uneducated, unattractive…un a bunch of things.
Ty’s mouth slid down her neck and she was jolted back to reality. As she pressed further back into him, the currently stiffening hardness of his obviously impressive cock jutted against her backside. She arched back and became lost in his touch as he lightly bit down on her shoulder, thinking of a hundred different things she wanted him to do to her.
Even more she wanted to do to him. It was all in her head, wasn’t it? Her fantasy. So why couldn’t she enjoy? She could be anything she wanted. She was the star of the show. She loved the attention, loved the adulation. She wanted the pleasure.
She grabbed Ty’s glass Dion had refilled and drank from it, using her tongue to lick across exact area she had seen him drink from. Danny gaze was hooded as he watched her drag her tongue over the top once more before taking another drink. When her tongue flicked out to lick her lips, his hands dug into his thigh and she watched his knuckles become stretched and tight.
“I haven’t thought about performing in a long time.” She said, to no one in particular. “I used to enjoy it.”
“Oh yeah?” Ty’s hands were caressing either side of her legs, his hands inching further and further up her thighs. Her skirt started to ride up a little, exposing more of her damp, sweat-slickened skin. Danny’s throat went dry as he continued to look, unable to tear his eyes away. She moved over Ty’s lap ever so slightly and Ty’s guttural, low groan vibrated against her skin.
She was the hottest thing Danny had ever seen.
“What did you like most?” Ty’s voice was raspy, heated. He couldn’t believe he was still coherent at this point, let alone form complete sentences. All he could think of was burying his face between her thighs and savoring and tasting the sweet nectar of her pussy. He wanted to lap up every bit of scorching wetness he was feeling through the fabric of his pants and wasn’t too sure how much longer he could play this game.
Thank god she designed the place with all of this in mind. It held a naturally dark, fantasy element, appealing to those who wanted to…indulge a little further, yet still maintain their privacy. Simply put, you didn’t see someone else doing anything unless they wanted to be seen.
Not that she ever expected to be the main attraction.
“I love the way it made me feel. In control. Powerful. It was like…” She was breathless now and trailed off, becoming lost in Danny’s eyes again. They bored into her soul with a fiery intensity that was both intimidating and scary. And the sensation of feeling Ty beneath her while Danny watched them was driving her crazy insane.
“Like what, baby…tell me what it was like.” Ty pressed her hips down on top of him and began to move slightly, sliding his hips in a rocking motion.
“It was like…riding a dick. Setting the pace. Controlling the flow. Oh god….Ty…what in hell are you doing to me?”
Ty slid his hands under her ass and unzipped his jeans, far enough so that beautiful, thick cock sprang free. He hitched up her skirt from the back so that she wasn’t exposed in the front and pulled her back down, almost all in one movement.
They were now flesh to flesh, skin to skin, with nothing separating them now but free will. He was, but mere inches from being fully sheathed inside of her.
Danny made a strangled noise, deep within his throat and it was all he could do not to reach out and touch her. Just once.
But he didn’t dare. He knew if he did he wouldn’t be able to help himself from ripping her off of Ty, pinning her down and fucking her himself.
“What am I doing?” Ty murmured, repeating her question, his lips against bare back as the strap of the skimpy top she wore was finally shoved aside. His lips blazed a path down her spine as he paused to lick the salty taste of her skin to his mouth.
“I’m making it good for you, sweetheart.” His hands finally slid under her skirt from behind and managed to part her thighs.
“Tell me if you want me to. I want to make it so good for you, baby…but you have to tell me. What do you want, Lena? Do you want me to touch you…like this?” Ty’s fingers lightly brushed over her clit and she gave a moan, from deep in her throat as she began to throb within her lower belly.
As Lena arched her back and closed her eyes, Ty caught Danny’s eyes again and arched an eyebrow, silently asking if he had been tortured enough.
Danny’s expression, the agonizing twist to his mouth, the flash of his strange, silvery grey eyes, spoke volumes. He couldn’t stop now. Part of him was so resentful and angry it wasn’t him beneath her. At first. But he managed to choke down the rage welling up inside his chest, because if he was beneath her, he couldn’t be there.
Right in front of her. Witnessing her pleasure firsthand. It was that part of him that wouldn’t trade with Ty for anything in the world. Ty could physically feel her, yes. Danny could see her, her face, her body....her soul.
He was beyond the jealousy now. Now, he just wanted to connect with her, in any way possible. Force her to see him, acknowledge that what was between them was real and not some fucked up figment of his imagination.
Ty couldn’t lie to himself, either. This was no longer just about proving a point to Danny.
It was about doing what he had wanted to do for years.
Stepping up, to try and claim a piece of her heart.
That didn’t already belong to Danny.


For more about Alisa and her books visit her at:
https://twitter.com/bitchesbewritin

No comments:

Post a Comment