So, here we go:
1. What is the title of your book? Going Under
2. How did you come by the idea? It was a general progression of the series. Going Under is book 9 of The Heroes of Silver Springs. While it can be read alone, Adrien Bingham, Cameron Stone, and Thaddeus Carter have been appearing in earlier books of the series in subplots that have led them to where they are now in Going Under.
3. What genre does your book fall under? M/M/M Erotic Contemporary Romantic Suspense
4. What actors would you choose to play your characters if it were a movie? Hayden Christensen would be a good match for Adrien Bingham. A sandy blond haired Colin Farrell would be a match for Cameron Stone. Matt Bomer would be a good match for Thaddeus Carter.
5. What is the one sentence synopsis of your book? Cameron Stone ends up in Silver Springs, the hometown of Adrien Bingham and Thaddeus Carter, and he knows he's headed for temptation with a capital T.
6. Will your book be self-published or traditional? Traditional, releasing at Siren-BookStrand on Christmas Eve, 2012
7. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript? Almost exactly 2 months
8. What other books would you compare this story to in your genre? I suppose it would be a mix of Tatum Thorne's High Heat because of the fiery M/M plot, Suzanne Brockmann's Troubleshooters, and a little Catherine Coulter thrown in.
9. Who or what inspired you to write this book? All of The Heroes of Silver Springs titles have been inspired by our country's men in uniform, the jobs they perform to keep our country safe, the dangers they face, and the sacrifices they make.
10. What else about your book might pique the reader's interest? Readers drawn to nonstop action and suspense with a whole lot of heat and bed-burning sex will love Going Under.
Watch for Going Under [The Heroes of Silver Springs 9] at Siren-BookStrand on Christmas Eve, 2012!
I don't have 3-5 authors to tag like I should, but I do have the very special author, Michelle Graham. Check her out next Tuesday, 12/18/12, when she posts her Next Big Thing.